One day we decided to have a complete range of all the necessary things in the reproduction of analogue music. It's one of our ethical decisions to form a company with production independent from the common market, other manufacturers and their trends. Nearly every part is made in our factory at Erlangen. This requires us to have our own engineers, art workers and production methods, enabling us to produce a range from cartridges to vinyl-cleaning machines. All this is done with the same innovative design and visionary energy needed to continually listen to, test and measure our results both acoustically and technically before moving on to producing a constant quality in series production.
For our whole product range we had to design new measurement techniques and equipment to meet our standards, high above the average. Consequently we are able to offer one of the best reference quality phono-stages ever, all produced in our factory. Be assured that we are continually doing all that is possible to surpass the standards, not to overhaul old techniques and follow trends. For every component designed by clearaudio we guarantee you top-class high-end quality that is built to last.
Manufacturing in our factory provides some typical demands:
· Most partners for out-sourced parts are located and certified in Germany to the highest
· Permanent quality control during the complete production process means documentation of
individual product test results
· Original high quality spare parts are available for 25 years
· This dedicated service and freedom from outside influence provides a consistency and reliability
treasured by our clients in more than 70 countries all over the world
· Clearaudio products fulfil international standards such as EMV, CE and UL, ensuring compatibility
with the standards of foreign countries.
The worldwide revival in vinyl-based analogue music reproduction is alive and growing. That's why we love analogue because it's the birthplace of music.